In honor of her 37th birthday, I’m going to give you some free business advice from Kim Kardashian. You know, because she’s famous and successful and even though we’ve never met (and I know nothing about fashion or makeup), I feel like I can relate to her on a personal level. Plus, if you’re anything like me—a woman who hasn’t had a real job since 2007—you need all the help you can get. So here are 10 lessons from Kim Kardashian about how to be successful in life:
Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
This might seem like a no-brainer, but it’s worth repeating: don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. If you’re struggling with something at work, or if someone in your industry has written something that could help solve one of your problems–ask! You may feel awkward reaching out initially, but once the ball gets rolling and everyone knows how willing (and appreciative) you are for assistance, everyone wins.
Don’t just reach out through email either; consider calling up people at conferences or events where they’ll be present so that face-to-face interaction can happen too. And remember: don’t hesitate about asking questions–we all have questions sometimes! Don’t worry about whether or not someone will want what little knowledge or experience we have because chances are good that whoever is willing will share their own experiences as well which translates into more value being created overall than would otherwise exist without any communication whatsoever taking place between parties involved.”
Don’t take what you have for granted.
Read also : How To Start A Business In 11 Steps (2023 Guide)
- Don’t take what you have for granted.
- Be grateful for the things you have in your life, especially those that are most important to you.
- Say “thank you” when someone does something nice for you or gives you a gift, even if it’s just a little something like picking up your mail while they’re out of town or bringing over dinner when they know that cooking is not one of your favorite things to do!
- Tell your parents how much they mean to you every day–and don’t forget to thank them too!
Read also : Starting a Business: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Be grateful.
- Be grateful for what you have.
- Be grateful for what you don’t have.
- Be grateful for the people in your life, especially those who make it a point to be there for you when times are tough and things get hard, because they’re worth their weight in gold!
- Be grateful for all the opportunities that are available to you right now–and remember that looking at one thing as an opportunity doesn’t mean ignoring other things as potential problems or challenges; it just means acknowledging that there’s always another way forward if one path gets blocked (or isn’t working out). This can help keep us from getting discouraged when things aren’t going our way right away–and also remind us why we wanted whatever we were seeking in the first place so badly in order begin with!
Don’t compare yourself to others’ success.
Kim Kardashian’s advice to women is to not compare your journey to others’ success.
It’s easy to get caught up in comparing yourself, your business, and even your success with other people. But this can be counterproductive and lead you down a path that doesn’t serve you or give you the results that you want. You have a unique journey; don’t compare it with anyone else’s!
Love yourself first and most of all.
Self-love is the most important thing you can do for yourself, and it’s something that takes time to develop. You have to practice being kind to yourself and treating yourself with respect, just like you would any other person in your life. Try saying these things out loud when you need a boost:
- “I am beautiful.”
- “I am strong.”
- “I am smart.”
- “I am worthy of love.”
Take ownership of your life and make smart choices every day.
- Take ownership of your life and make smart choices every day.
- Be assertive, not aggressive or passive-aggressive. Don’t let anyone walk all over you!
- Be proactive instead of reactive; don’t wait for things to happen–make them happen!
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, because they’re often what lead us down the road to success (and they’re certainly more fun than failure).
- Don’t be afraid try new things either–especially when it comes to love and relationships, since those are the most important parts of our lives anyway!
“Get a good business manager.”
Read also : Small Business Near Me
This is a big one for me. I’ve been through so many managers that I know the value of having someone who’s on your side and knows what they’re doing. A good business manager will help you plan out your finances, manage your money, and keep track of anything that might be important for taxes–and believe me: there will be lots of little things that need to get done! In addition to this, if you’re serious about growing (or even just starting) your business, they’ll also be able to give advice on how to grow faster than just organically by using social media platforms like Instagram or Twitter.
So how do you find one? First off all make sure they have experience working with celebrities; this isn’t necessarily required but it definitely helps because these people have unique needs when it comes down their public image as well as their finances which may differ slightly from yours depending on whether or not yours are public knowledge yet (i’m talking about when i say “public knowledge”). Afterward ask around friends/family members who might know someone else who works closely with celebrities before making any decisions yourself – trust me when i tell ya’ll this won’t hurt yer wallet either since most companies offer free consultations nowadays anyway!
“You have to have a plan and know what you want to do in life.”
Read also : Free legal advice for small businesses
Kim Kardashian says that it’s important to know what you want to do in life.
She also says it’s important to know what you don’t want to do in life.
Knowing what you want will help you make decisions and if you don’t know what you want, then it will be difficult for making decisions.
“Be realistic about where you are as a business person.”
Read also : Free business advice and information
It’s important to be realistic about where you are as a business person. Are you good at what you do? Do you enjoy what you do? Can the majority of people who know about your industry recognize that there is an opportunity for success in it? If the answer to these questions is no, then it’s time for some soul searching before making any major decisions about starting up a new venture or taking on additional responsibilities at work.
If none of these questions seem relevant to your situation because everything seems perfect right now–congratulations! It sounds like everything has fallen into place perfectly for both yourself and others around us which is always wonderful news! However this doesn’t mean we shouldn’t still ask ourselves: Am I doing something because someone else wants me too (or because society says so)? Or am I doing something because deep down inside myself there’s still some part within me trying find out what makes me truly happy.”
“Don’t do something just because your family wants you to do it.”
Kim Kardashian’s advice to women is simple: don’t do something just because your family wants you to do it.
This is a good piece of advice, but not all families are the same. Some families will encourage their children to follow their dreams–and some won’t. In fact, some parents may even try to discourage their kids from becoming an entrepreneur or starting their own business out of fear that they’ll fail and bring shame upon the family name (or whatever). The truth is that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to family pressure when it comes time for women entrepreneurs like yourself or me (or Kim K) who want nothing more than success in business!
Kim Kardashian’s advice is simple, but very effective.
While Kim Kardashian’s advice may seem simplistic, it’s actually very effective. Here are a few tips that will help you succeed:
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you need assistance with anything, don’t be shy about asking for it! The more people who support your goals and dreams, the better off you’ll be in the long run.
- Don’t take what you have for granted. This one might sound obvious but many people do this without realizing it–they take their talents or abilities for granted because they feel like they’ve always had them (and not everyone does). If someone has taught themselves how to code websites or write novels without any formal education on those subjects, then this person should definitely feel grateful about what he/she can accomplish despite not having any formal training in either field!
- Be grateful for everything good in life; don’t compare yourself against others’ success because every person experiences different things based on their upbringing/culture/etcetera…
Kim Kardashian is one of the most successful businesswomen in the world. She has built an empire on Instagram and Snapchat, and she continues to grow her brand every day. If you want to learn more about Kim’s tips and tricks for success, I highly recommend reading her book “Glam Bible.”