5 Best Ways For Investors To Immigrate To The United States

- Advertisement -

Investing in the United States is a great way to get started as an immigrant. Whether you are looking for a new home or want to start your own business, there are many different opportunities for investors. There are also several different types of visas that can be used by investors who want to immigrate, including EB-5 and Treaty Trader/Investor Visas (E-1/E2). When evaluating your options as an investor, consider each one carefully and choose the option that best suits your needs.

  1. EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program

The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program is one of the most popular ways for investors to immigrate to the United States. This program allows foreign nationals with capital to invest directly in business ventures that create at least 10 jobs within two years.

Read Also: Find your home

In order for an investor to qualify for this type of investment visa, they must prove that they have enough money to make such an investment and also show proof that their funds will be used in accordance with their application. For example, if a person wants $1 million dollars from someone else (their “sponsor”), then both parties must sign an agreement stating how exactly these funds will be spent by either party before any money changes hands–and all documents should be kept on file until after all paperwork has been processed by USCIS officials!

  1. L-1A Intracompany Transferee

The L-1A visa is issued to foreign nationals who have a qualifying relationship with the company that is petitioning the L-1A visa. In order to qualify for this type of visa, you must:

  • Have specialized knowledge and skill that is essential to your employer’s business operation in the United States;
  • Have worked abroad for at least one year at an executive or manager level within the last three years; and
  • Be coming to America as part of a transfer from an international branch office of your company, which means that you’ll continue working in a similar capacity as your previous position within that branch office once you arrive here.
  1. O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker

A third option is the O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker visa, which allows investors to immigrate to the United States if they have extraordinary ability in science, education, business or athletics. This type of investor visa requires that you prove that you have an extraordinary ability and show that you have a national or international reputation in your field; this can include evidence of critical acclaim.

Read Also: best trendy clothing stores near me

The investor can be the beneficiary of the EB-5 visa program while also applying for an O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visa. If successful with both applications, then their spouse and unmarried minor children under 21 years old may accompany or follow them to the US as derivative beneficiaries of either type of investment based visa (EB-5).

  1. H-1B Specialty Occupations Workers

An H-1B visa is a temporary U.S. visa that allows foreign nationals to work in the United States in specialty occupations.

Read Also: Financing a Business

You must be sponsored by an employer who has obtained a labor certification from the U.S Department of Labor (DOL) before applying for an H-1B visa, unless you have been offered employment through an exchange visitor program such as J-1 or F-1 student status.

  • You must be paid at least $60,000 per year or $50 per hour if employed at an academic institution.* You must have specialized knowledge that is needed for your position.* You must show that there are not enough Americans available to do this type of work.* You can apply for permanent residence after three years with one employer or six years total if you change employers during this time frame
  1. L-2 Dependent Spouse or Child of an E-1/E2 Treaty Trader or Investor

If you’re the spouse or child of an E-1/E2 treaty trader or investor, you may be eligible for a L-2 visa. This visa allows you to live in the U.S. while your spouse is here on their business trip. Your spouse must have been working in the U.S. for at least one year before their employment ends, and they must have already obtained their own work permit (also known as an Employment Authorization Document).

If you’re interested in applying for this type of immigration status, keep reading! We’ll go over what requirements are needed by applicants as well as how long it takes to get approved and what costs are involved with filing paperwork with USCIS (United States Citizenship & Immigration Services).

Read Also: The best value car rental deals

There are many options for investors looking for a new home.

There are many options for investors looking for a new home. The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program awards green cards to foreign nationals who invest at least $500,000 in the U.S. economy and create 10 jobs with their investment. The Treaty Trader/Investor Visa allows individuals who have an active business in one country (like China) to enter into another country (like the U.S.) as long as they can prove that their trade or profession will benefit both countries equally. Regional Center Investment Immigration Visas allow investors who fund businesses located within certain designated areas of high unemployment or poverty rates across America’s heartland states to apply for permanent residency status after five years from date of entry into America under this program–which qualifies them for all federal benefits without having to live outside those states during those five years! Finally, L-1A Intracompany Transferee Visas allow foreign nationals already employed by companies abroad but transferred over here temporarily by those same employers; O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas let foreigners demonstrate extraordinary talent through their work history or record of academic achievement (perhaps including awards), allowing them access

Investor Visa

There are several types of investor visas, but the most common is the EB-5 visa. This allows you to apply for permanent residency in the United States if you invest at least $1 million in a business that creates jobs or helps improve struggling areas. In order to qualify, your investment must be:

  • made through an eligible regional center or government entity
  • used for job creation or preservation within two years of making it (in some cases longer)
  • made through an approved investment vehicle such as a limited liability company (LLC) or corporation

Treaty Trader/Investor Visa

The Treaty Trader/Investor Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States as long as they can prove that they are engaged in substantial trade and investment activities.

To qualify, you must be either:

  • An alien who has been or will be regularly employed by an international company (with at least 50 employees) who is permanently stationed in the U.S., or
  • A self-employed alien who meets certain requirements such as having at least $500,000 USD of personal net worth and investing at least $100k USD into a business venture with a U.S.-based partner, or; an alien who invests at least $500K USD into his/her own business venture which will create 10 new jobs for U.S.-based workers within two years of establishment

Regional Center Investment Immigration Visas

The Regional Center Investors To Immigrate To The United States Visas are another option for investors looking to immigrate to the United States. Under this program, an investor can invest in a regional center and then apply for an EB-5 Visa through that same regional center. Regional centers are located in rural areas throughout the country and offer various investment options depending on their focus (e.g., commercial real estate or job creation).

In addition to receiving your EB-5 Visa through a regional center, you’ll also receive permanent residency status after living in America for two years with your family members who came along with you when you first arrived on this visa. Once they get their green cards as well (which happens after five years), they’ll be able to apply for citizenship just like any other citizen would be able to do so!

It is possible to invest in the United States and immigrate.

There are many ways to do it, but one of the most popular methods is through EB-5 visas. These special investor visas require that you invest at least $500,000 USD into a business that creates jobs for Americans or helps improve an existing business with at least 10 full-time employees.

There are many options for investors looking for a new home. The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program allows people to invest in the United States and then apply for permanent resident status. The L-1A Intracompany Transferee Visa allows companies or organizations with operations in both countries to transfer managers, executives or employees from one country to another without having to go through a lengthy process of applying for individual visas at each embassy. The O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visa is meant for talented individuals who have already gained recognition among their peers as being exceptional at their craft; these individuals may apply for this visa if they are coming from outside of America’s borders so long as they meet certain criteria like having past work experience within the last three years before filing paperwork that proves their ability level is higher than others working in similar fields.”

- Advertisement -

Read Next

- Advertisement -

Stay Connected


Must Read

- Advertisement -

Related News

- Advertisement -
Related Article